The highway to finish MAGA Republican management of the Home of Representatives runs by way of this handful of key districts. In 2020, Joe Biden gained the presidency and triumphed in congressional districts throughout the nation, and within the 2022 midterm elections, 18 of these congressional districts elected Republicans to the Home of Representatives.
That’s proper: simply 18 districts! And if we will flip simply 5 of them, we will ship Kevin McCarthy and Marjorie Taylor Greene to the minority and empower Democrats to legislate for an America that works for all of us. Scroll right down to the underside of this web page to see the total record of the 18 weak GOP representatives who make up the Complicit Caucus.
What’s the Complicit Caucus?
We’re calling these 18 members of Congress the Complicit Caucus as a result of they’re complicit in empowering the MAGA extremists who run the Republican Occasion. And the extra we will expose them, the extra we will put together to defeat these weak Republicans of their swing districts across the nation. Listed here are the details about every of those reps:
- They signify a district that Democrats can win once more.
- Their constituents embrace many Democrats and moderates—who could be appalled on the approach these representatives are enabling the MAGA agenda by supporting Kevin McCarthy, voting with Marjorie Taylor Greene, and appointing extremists to chair key committees—which is why we have to present that these representatives are NOT the moderates they masquerade as.
- Each week, the Complicit Caucus is enabling the MAGA agenda in methods which are unpopular—and if we will name them out, we will construct up the grassroots power to defeat them.
How We Can Defeat the Complicit Caucus
We will all work collectively to reveal the Complicit Caucus, stress them on key votes, and lay the groundwork to defeat them in 2024. Listed here are a number of steps already underway—and the way we will take motion, particularly these of us who reside in these districts:
- Share the details about the Complicit Caucus’s voting report—you possibly can publish, ahead, and unfold the phrase in regards to the evaluation carried out by MoveOn that demonstrates the voting data of those members.
- You possibly can demand that Republicans maintain their palms off of Social Safety, Medicare, and different important applications—simply use this useful gizmo that makes it simple so that you can report a brief video message that we will publish and share to maintain creating momentum.
- You can begin a petition aimed toward any of those Republicans—to demand they signify their constituents and buck GOP management, to name them out for allegiance to MAGA Republicans, or to perform no matter else is a precedence in your space. Some MoveOn members have began petitions demanding members of Congress maintain city halls and face their constituents immediately! Any petition you begin may help focus stress on these reps and construct up the native, grassroots energy to finally defeat them.
- You possibly can study extra in regards to the 18 Complicit Caucus Republicans by signing up for updates from MoveOn and being looking out for extra weblog posts, emails, and textual content messages like this, with analysis we’re compiling on simply how excessive all of them are and actions you possibly can be a part of with different MoveOn members to make a distinction.
- You possibly can donate to MoveOn to assist gasoline our all-in efforts to defeat these phonies, from in-depth opposition analysis and district-specific polls to flooding their workplaces with calls to focused adverts that decision out their hypocrisy—whereas constructing our native, grassroots muscular tissues to oust them in 2024.
You can even comply with MoveOn on Twitter, Instagram, Fb, YouTube, and TikTok as we proceed to share particular alternatives and extra data—as a result of these key districts are crucial to what’s occurring in Congress this yr and what’s going to occur within the election subsequent yr. YOU shall be important to serving to take again the Home in 2024.
Are you a constituent of a Complicit Caucus member? Take a look at the record of members and their congressional districts under.
Rep. Don Bacon (NE-2)
Rep. Lori Chavez-DeRemer (OR-5)
Rep. Juan Ciscomani (AZ-6)
Rep. Anthony D’Esposito (NY-4)
Rep. John Duarte (CA-13)
Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (PA-1)
Rep. Mike Garcia (CA-27)
Rep. Thomas Kean Jr. (NJ-07)
Rep. Jen Kiggans (VA-2)
Rep. Younger Kim (CA-40)
Rep. Nicholas LaLota (NY-1)
Rep. Michael Lawler (NY-17)
Rep. Marcus Molinaro (NY-19)
Rep. George Santos (NY-3)
Rep. David Schweikert (AZ-1)
Rep. Michelle Metal (CA-45)
Rep. David Valadao (CA-22)
Rep. Brandon Williams (NY-22)